Singer, Songwriter, FRIZZ RECORDS Recording Artist, & Host of IS BLACK MUSIC? on Resonance FM

Thursday 3 September 2015

AUTUMN 2015 TOUR


Berlin September 4th Manouche Grimmstrassa 10967 

Berlin September 5th Lipopette
Warthestrasse 9, 12051 

New York October 3rd, The Living Room In Willuamsburg Brooklyn

Los Angeles TBC

I am beginning my Autumn 2015 Tour today. There will be 2 shows in Berlin. The first show is at Manouche Friday night the 4th of September, Grimmstrassa 10967

The following night I will play the second show at Lippetto. Warthestrasse 9, 12051 Berlin

Being back in Berlin is being back home. It was where I was artistically born 30 years ago when I lived here in Kreusberg with the Berlin Wall.
Why I did not stay is a story I will one day tell. 
I was living and working with Stew at the time, who hinted to those times in the theatre piece Passing Strange, which Spike Lee turned into a movie.

I was and am so happy here. The smell of Berlin is so precious to me. 

I hope you can make one of the shows here, or in the U.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment